Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LOvE bIrD tAg!

1. Where did you and your husband meet?
Tim and I have known of each other for most of our lives, but we really got to know each other between 7th and 8th grade when we both started playing "Jam On It" basketball. I had never played before (other than in my backyard) and Tim was already good, but he was really nice to me and would help me out. We then played on an Indian League co-ed basketball team together. He called my air balls trick passes to him!

2. First thing you said to each other. . .
Hello - met how many years ago!!! I have no idea (I blame all memory loss on Ky, like my mom blames all of hers on us kids)!

3. What was your first date?
Our first date was Junior Prom. We had decided to go together when we were Sophomores. Tim held my hand almost the entire night!

4. Where was your first kiss?
Our first kiss (this is embarrassing) was on the bottom bunk of Tim's bunk bed. We had been just friends for so long that his parents let us hang out in his room. The next day we decided to still be just friends because we knew how crappy high school relationships were - this happened a good year before our first date!

5. Long or short courtship/engagement?
Long courtship, short engagement. We dated from our Junior year (1999) until 2004 (2 year mission in there). Tim got home on September 4th and we were married October 16th.

6. Where did you get engaged?
We became officially engaged at our (my apartment at the time) in Reno. Tim took me out to dinner and while we were out his sister, brother-in-law and mother came and decorated our apartment with white rose petals and candals. When he took me home, he proposed!

7. Where were you married?
We (like Daniel and Kelsey) were married in the Biggest Little City in the Biggest Little Temple (Reno)!

8. Where did you honeymoon?
Since we got married in the middle of my second to last semester of school and not even on a 3 day weekend we (like Daniel and Kelsey) spent the weekend at Squaw Valley. It poured rain the entire time we were there! We did take a real honeymoon/graduation present for me the following May to Cancun. We are so glad we did that before we had a baby, or were in the real world with no money!

I tag Alisha T., Kelly J., and Monste W.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

that was so fun to read!
i totally dodged your tag though. lol