Monday, June 2, 2008

Cement Pouring

Wow, three posts in two days, that should be a record for me!!! BE SURE TO READ THE TWO PREVIOUS POSTS! Anyway, Kim is always so good about taking her kids to watch cement be poured, and Rayanne also, but I am the slacker dairy wife, so today Ky and I went for the first time. Other than being very upset he couldn't ride in the lodder with "pampa" (grandpa) and it being a little warm, we had a great time. Here are some pics. They are pouring new cement in one of the pits, and this the second phase of three. Man am I glad I am the wife and not doing this hard work (I always remind Tim I am the wife of a dairyman, not a dairyman wife:), and he says that's why he married me!)


Right before they started - it's about 50 yards long - that's a lot of cement!

Brothers working together - Brett and Brian

Brothers working together - Tim and Billy

In the middle of the work from above - everyone working hard!


The fam - a little hot and sweaty, but having fun!

Riding in the Loder at last - he just kept blowing me kisses and waving!

1 comment:

Sariah Hartley said...

SO adorable. Ky is so cute!