Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding Bells

My little brother is getting married - or course he is bigger than me, so I don't know if little fits. Kal and Lacy Sloan are engaged and getting married the end of August, or at least before they have to be back at BYU-I the second week of September. We are so excited to have another married couple in the family and since Kylan has a huge crush on Lacy (you should see the flirting that takes place whenever she is around), we think he will like having her as an Aunt - the only Aunt on my side!!!

3 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

I can't believe Kal is getting married! I remember when the twins were just babies up in Tahoe--I am soooo old! I will tell my parents the good news. Tell them congrats for us!

Lewieville said...

Congrats Kal and Lacy. It is so unbelievable that they are old enough to be married I remember them when they were so little. Oh I feel soooo old!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kal and Lacy! Love you guys!