Thursday, June 12, 2008

What We've Been Up To!

Watching TV with dad - new favorite thing to do before bed, not snuggle, or rock, but act like a big boy sitting next to dad and drinking his milk.

Going to the Lake - actually we have only been out on a Saturday once, but on Monday my family went out after work and it ended up being windy and really rough, but still fun - my dad still tried out the new wake boarding boots. Also, these photos are stolen from Kade's facebook, that is why there are so many of Tim and I. Kade is really good at editing photos, so he has been playing with these for us, however these one's aren't the edited ones, so ignore my zits - I am definitly pregnant!



Tis the haying season! We have been enjoying riding in the dump truck with dad in the afternoons - Kylan even rode with dad today by himself (of course strapped in his car seat) so mom could finish getting her stuff ready for the mystery dinner we did for mutual tonight. When I ride also, Kylan gets to sit on dad's lap while we are in the field being filled up. He takes this very seriously as you can see from the photos, and has to have one hand on the gear shift and the other on the steering wheel at the same time. He will even push Tim's hand off the wheel!



6 comments:

JRC said...

That's so fun that Tim has a profession that his family can visit him at work. I'm sure Kylan will always have fond memories of getting to ride with daddy in the dump truck.

Rob said...

who has two thumbs and is gonna be there to take over driving truck for tim when he has to go to girl's camp? THIS GUY!!!

I'm heading up tomorrow, so I'll see ya soon.

Kassi said...

Sounds good! Is Mary coming also?? We are excited to see you!
For RAELENE - I can't look at your blog anymore, my email address is tksorensen@cccomm.net. If you would like, I would love to be added so I can see your cute little guy again!

Camille said...

Well it looks like you guys are having a fun summer! What a cute family!

Lewieville said...

THat is so cute that he loves his daddy so much! Colby is definately a momma's boy, but Jessalyn wants nothing but dad. It's so fun to see how they grow up! By the way, how is potty training going?

Kim said...

Fun pictures! Kylan is just too cute! Are both of you going to girls camp? That should be fun. . .