Friday, June 20, 2008

A Tooth!!!

Last Saturday Kylan finally sprouted his first tooth! It's his top left tooth - I know, usually the bottoms come first, but hey, we're not picky! It looks like the others aren't far behind! All I can say is thank goodness for baby tylenol! I will try to get pics soon, however my "morning sickness" (I want to know who's only happens in the morning!!!) is in full force. This is about 3 weeks earlier than it occured with Ky and worse! Maybe this means it's a girl - Grandpa Schank would be so happy!

4 comments:

Zinser Photography said...

I am so glad you found my blog! Your little one is adorable. Congrats on your second! Sounds like we are just gonna keep having kids at the same time. When are you due exactly? I am due November 13th. We find out what we're having in about 2 weeks.

Camille said...

I can't believe he is getting his first tooth! Talon is working on 5 and six. We've already used a bottle of Tylenol! The joys of motherhood:>

Kim said...

congrats Kylan! Good luck with your "morning sickness" Hopefully it won't last too long. . .

Sariah Hartley said...

I'm wishing for a girl