Monday, June 9, 2008

Update

Nothing exciting to post here, we've just been busy as usual. We finally planted our little garden in the back yard, we're so excited, we just hope it grows now. Kylan loved playing in the mud and dirt, but was deathly afraid of the rodatiller (sp). We have also planted our boxes in the front yard, actually did this a few weeks ago, and have our drip system working well except something is leaking somewhere. I think it's a capped line along the outside, Tim thinks it's somewhere in the middle, we still need to figure it out! I will post pics of the yard soon!
In baby news, things are going well. I'm not sick every day, but the frequency of sick days is increasing. At my appointment last week my doctor scheduled an ultrasound for next Tuesday just to make everyone feel better, since this is a little soon. I am super excited because we will get to hear the heartbeat and see our little jelly bean (I also had an early ultrasound with Ky and he looked just like a little jelly bean). I am also convinced now that what I had a couple months ago that everyone kept assuring me was round ligament pain because it was my second time around was not round ligament pain, because I have had it the last couple days and it is NOTHING compared to the pain I was feeling those 3 days!
I have started preparing Kylan's future bedroom. I started painting the blue part way up the wall and getting rid of things we don't need that are kept in that room. We want to move him in there in his crib first at the end of the summer, and then get him into a toddler bed around December. I hope we don't mess him up too much by moving him, but his room now is by far the best room for a newborn baby! I will also post pics of this when I get the painting done.
Well, that's about it on updates - oh ya, we still need to complete the window installation by sheet rocking them in on the inside and painting the outside of our house and putting new trim up. It's a never ending process!!

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Believe me, I don't think there's a single home owner out there that could say, "our house is DONE!" We're excited that baby 1 & 2 are doing well :) But especially you, because a happy mommy=a happy baby (or 2!)

Anyway...

ContradictionEffect said...

Hey Kassi, just wanted to let you know our baby shower is on the 21st of JUNE not July. Some of the invitations we sent out were somehow marked for July.