Friday, December 12, 2008

32 Week Pics

28 Weeks
32 Weeks

32 Weeks
Here's a little comparison between my last pregnancy pics (I think it was 28 weeks) and now(32 weeks). I have grown quite a bit, in fact for some reason I couldn't manage to take a picture of myself and had to wait for Tim to come home and take some of me. I also couldn't remember how to work the self timer on my camera, just another thing I can't remember because I'm prenant (or at least that's what I blame it on). Also ignore my fat pregnancy face, or is it all the Christmas candy I've already been eating.

5 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

You are totally cute! I'm so excited for you!

zippy said...

Super cute--you look great, as usual! We're so happy for you. May the last weeks of your pregnancy go swiftly for you!

Alisha said...

very cute baby bump.
my fat face is always the fist thing i see in my prego pictures.

LasVegasSchank's said...

You look super cute! I am so excited for your baby girl!

Camille said...

Yeah! The baby is growing!! Such a good thing. You look great!