Monday, December 29, 2008

40 days and counting . . .

With less than 6 weeks (okay just a couple days, but still less) Tim and I are starting to get very excited about meeting our little girl and letting her meet her brother! I'm to the done-with-being-pregnant stage and after about 3 more weeks, this baby can come anytime (I would say that starting now she can come anytime, but that would be too early for her)! So, here is a little (very little) sampling of some of the fun and very soft things I can't wait to dress her in and snuggle with her in!

4 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Do you have a name?

The Jeffs Family said...

I can't believe she is almost here--it seems like your pregnancy has gone so quickly. Thank goodness it is wintertime for those final months!

Hanna said...

If I have another girl...I want to be on your hand-me-down list! :) Girls are soooo fun!

Alisha said...

can't wait to see her.
i can't believe that it's already (almost) time. it has flown by.