Friday, December 19, 2008

List of 8

8 Shows I enjoy watching:
1. The Office (so sad there wasn't a new one this week)
2. That 70's Show
3. Friends
4. Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (even though with all the beeping it's hard to know what he is saying)
5. Project Runway
6. Rock the Reception
7. Scrubs
8. News

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Washed all the newborn baby stuff I have so far and what I am using from Kylan
2. Relaxed after my day of shopping on Wednesday - I know, pretty pathetic, but it's tiring to walk around all day with 20 extra pounds out in front!
3. Took Kylan to the dairy to feed the cows dinner with dad
4. Wrote cards for the people Teri and I visiting teach
5. Watched Cam play basketball
6. Ate breakfast for dinner (my favorite - thanks Teri)
7. Danced with Kylan
8. Gave Kylan lots of kisses and hugs!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Watching Kylan open his presents on Christmas morning
2. Kade and Leah's wedding
3. Seeing family during Christmas
4. The arrival of our baby girl
5. Eating crab and tri-tip at my parents house tonight
6. Christmas Eve dinner at Sorensen's
7. Not being pregnant in about 7 weeks!
8. Going to bed tonight - and every night!!!

8 things I love about winter (there won't be 8 because I really really HATE winter)
1. The first snow, but then I want it to melt really quickly before I have to drive, walk, or be in it!
2. Christmas
3. New Years
4. That's about it! After New Years I just count down the days until Spring!

8 people I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this. I know, it's a copout, but oh well!!!

1 comment:

Abe n Linz said...

we totally forgot to put the office. oops!