Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Crazy Thanksgiving Week

We have had the craziest and most fun Thanksgiving week ever! We had everyone home in both of our families (except the missionaries), had a wedding and have played with cousins and uncles every day. Unfortunately, most of the time Ky was with my brothers, I was doing wedding stuff, so I don't have pics of that, but I do have some cousin pics and wedding pics . . .

Rachel applying the final touches to Tonya. I thought this was a good pic of the back of her dress. It was a gorgeous dress and she looked gorgeous in it.

Ready to walk down the aisle.

Waiting for the wedding to begin.
The wedding.
Kylan with mom's "pretty" which he broke shortly after this while wrestling with me to take a picture with all of the cousins.
All of the boys. We tried a all cousin photo, but as previously mentioned Kylan wasn't cooperating.
Kylan and I. Not a good pic of me, but a cute one of him!
Kylan and grandma swimming today. Grandma and I took all the kids to the indoor pool, with the exception of Braden due to his broken clavical. It went really well, despite the fact that I didn't get in the water (I don't have a maternity swimsuite) and all Kylan is talking about today is the water!
Tonight we are roasting hot dogs and doing s'mores and then tomorrow Steve, Rachel and kids go home. Despite the lack of sleep and one broken bone we have had so much fun with both fams! Now we will start the whole wedding process over again with my family!

2 comments:

LasVegasSchank's said...

Sounds like you had a crazy but fun Thanksgiving week! It is hard to be so far away from Fallon. We got so used to just driving down for everything. We miss you and can't wait to see you. I know you won't be able to travel down to Vegas, but hopefully we will be able to make it to Kade's wedding! I can't believe how big Kylan is getting! He looks so cute with his big smile at the wedding!

Abe n Linz said...

How did Braden break his clavical?
Looks like a lot of fun. We were sad we couldn't make it to the wedding. Thanks for posting pictures. I think you're due for another baby bump picture. :) Maybe one with Cindy.