Monday, January 5, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Kade John Schank

The guys hanging out before the wedding.


My dad and Kade waiting at the front.

Leah's mom Barbara holding Evan. He and Kylan had matching outfits, but I don't have a single picture of Kylan, so picture Kylan in this same outfit.

Kade and Leah. Leah looked beautiful, I wish I would have gotten more pics of her in her dress. She was actually able to find this dress in Reno and didn't have to have any alterations done to it! Kade also looked very handsome!

I wish I had more pics, the place looked beautiful and it was very fun! Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen took Kylan with them after dinner and I thought my camera was in the diaper bag I took with them, only to find out that it wasn't but had been sitting on our table the whole time! Oh well!

Congrats Kade, Leah and Evan and good luck on moving (they are headed to Rexburg tomorrow)! We love you and will miss you!

3 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

Tell Kade and Leah congrats for me! I still can't believe the twins are married--I feel so old! Did I mention already that we were watching old Tahoe videos at my parent's house last week. It was so much fun!

zippy said...

What a beautiful bride and a handsome groom! Congrats to the newlyweds! Thanks for posting pics for those of us who couldn't be there to celebrate with Kade and Leah.

LasVegasSchank's said...

Leah's dress is gorgeous! We are so happy for them!!!