Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doctors Appointment

I had a wonderful doctors appointment!!! He told me the baby's head is right there and some other things that makes him think I won't make it to my next appointment, and if I do he will do something to help me go into labor. I was a little skepitcal until right before I left he gave me a piece of paper with him home and cell number on it incase he isn't the doctor on-call when I go into the hospital!!! I am way excited, but trying not to get too excited just incase it doesn't happen! So, hopefully within the next week we will have a baby!!! WhooHoo!!!! Oh, but so many little things to get done!!!

5 comments:

The Youngs said...

YAY! That's awesome news! That's what my midwife told me at my last appointment with Caylee. :) She was born later that night. I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl & find out what you name her. If she's anything like Kylan, she's going to be super cute! Good luck.!

Sariah Hartley said...

I'm so excited for you! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited, Kass!!! I keep thinking you are at the hospital and I am wondering if someone is going to call me! Grandpa, of course, is sticking with his prediction of January 31st. Sounds like you are going to have baby girl before then! Yeah!
Love,
Grandma N

The Jeffs Family said...

How exciting! Enjoy these last few days as a family of 3. We will be thinking of you!

LasVegasSchank's said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet her!