Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm up all night anyway, might as well have a newborn!!

So last night Grandma Sorensen kept both grandboys at her house (brave grandma) and so of course I was very excited to have a whole nights sleep and to be able to sleep in in the morning . . . WRONG!!!
Along with having to use the bathroom and not being comfortable in one position for very long I started having my constant contractions last night that I had with Kylan that never changed (meaning never get anymore painful or closer together) until they broke my water the day they induced me. They are always worse when I am laying down or in one position for very long, so I am now becoming familiar with middle-of-the-night tv programming and our recliner!! I guess you have to become miserable so that you look forward to labor! This is the time that I feel like hitting anyone who tells me to enjoy my sleep while I can!!!

P.S. just to give you an idea of how often they are, I have had at least 5 while typing this (time to change positons). I think they are still considered Braxton Hicks contractions, although they sting a little, unlike the ones I have been having since I was 4 months along!!! All I have to say is some dialation better be occuring!!!!

No comments: