Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Pictures

What Kylan does after his bath - warms up in front of the "nice and warm"

Sleeping on dad. She is so small and then her dad makes her look even smaller!

Watching "Monsters" (Monsters Inc) with baby sister. He kept wiping her lips with her burp rag and kissing her. It was pretty cute!

Another ankle crosser. Kylan always crosses his ankles and my favorite ultrasound pic of him was a 3D one that showed his little ankles crossed!

Tummy time. She loves it and falls asleep immediately!

After his hair cut Kylan missed his baby sister and wanted to get in bed with her. I can't believe he was sleeping in this crib about a month ago! He has quadrupled in size since Mya was born!

5 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

Looks like Kylan is a great big brother! It is so amazing how much bigger your first kid seems once you have another baby. I hope you are feeling well. Thinking of you guys!

DK Johnston said...

she is so precious! I can't believe all her hair!! So many possibilities. Aren't girls so fun?! I love seeing Kylan with her. I think Lincoln will be a couple months younger than Kylan when our next is born...but pretty close.

Bethany said...

She is so gorgeous Kassi, and definitly looks like a Sorensen.
Congrats!

Kim said...

Wyatt does the same thing after a bath - if his towel falls off he waits for me to put it back on so he can stand in front of the fire with his towel! So Fun! Also, a new baby really makes your other kids seem so much bigger!

Norby Family said...

Look at that cute fuzzy head! WE have the same little sleeping nightgown and it was one of my favorites! So cute... I love the bond between a big brother and little sister... Blake just adores Kalli and I am grateful for that. Looks like Kylan is the same. Hopefully it lasts forever!