Friday, January 9, 2009

36 Week Pictures & Baby's Room

So, I'm apologizing for all the complaining on my blog lately - no more complaining from here on out. Only focusing on the positive! Kylan took a 3.5 hour nap this afternoon after his sleep over, so I was able to accomplish a lot! I did my lesson for Sunday, ordered some girlie sheets for the crib (I'm using the same Green and white bedding I had for Kylan, but adding some pink to make it girlie), cleaned up the baby's room and was able to relax! Plus, my mom has been missing Kylan (Uncle Kort has had pinkeye this week, so we haven't been over), so she came and took him so Tim and I could go to Cameron's basketball game sans child!!! Kylan has the best grandparents ever (other than mine of course, which means he has some awesome great-grandparents too)!

The baby's room, so far. The stack of white things on the dresser are pictures of white daisy's that I am going to hang up somewhere (probably over the dresser and the crib), and there will be pink sheets on the bed to go with the green and white. The pink afgan was made for me by my granny (Great-grandma Adams). Please ignore the storage bins under the crib, we are getting a little low on storage in our house since every room will have an occupant soon!

The cute white shelf that now holds girlie things and not boy things. Hanging are her coming home fromt he hospital outfit (far left), the outfit she will be changed into when she poops all over the coming home outfit (which will happen at some point that day), and her blessing dress which was my blessing dress that my great aunt had made for me - can you believe it is still white!? I love it!!! She already has two pairs of shoes and there is one of Kylan's birth announcements on the shelf. I can't wait to put pictures of her and Kylan on the shelf!
I'm not nesting at all!!! At least I haven't started any major home renovations like someone else I know did while she was nesting (won't mention any names, she knows who she is:)! The good thing is my house will be really really clean when this baby comes, but until it is she can stay inside!

2 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

i can't believe how soon you're little girl will be here. Good luck!

LasVegasSchank's said...

How exciting! We can't wait to see her!