Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Awesome Husband

I have to talk about how awesome my husband is for a minute. Last night while at my parents house I started feeling sick and by the time we got home I was puking. Tim let me go to bed early of course and kept checking on me to make sure I was okay. At about 3am I heard Kylan crying and throwing up and Tim ran in there and did most of the taking care of him while I threw his sheets and stuff in the washer. He then bathed him and stayed up with him most of the night until I made him go in and sleep for about an hour before he had to go and do chores. While Tim was up with him, Kylan threw up probably 4 or 5 more times. When he came home from chores we were both asleep and when Kylan woke up he let me still sleep. He even stayed home from church with us so that I wouldn't have to take care of Kylan all by myself!
He is such a great dad and lets me go to bed early all the time while he stays up with Kylan, takes him places to give me breaks, and will stay home with him anytime! I am so blessed to have such a great partner! Thank you honey, I love you!!!

1 comment:

DK Johnston said...

I can't believe you got sick! As if a big belly, aching hips, heartburn, contractions, and no sleep wasn't enough!! I'm glad Tim is taking care of you. After reading your post about sleeping, I just had flashbacks of sleeping (if you can call it that) in my recliner the last 3 weeks of my first pregnancy. Oh man...I really am sorry:) Hang in there...and I hope the next couple of weeks go by fast for you. The nursery is adorable. GOOD LUCK!!