Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're all better!! Whoohoo!!!

We're finally all better - now lets just hope that Tim doesn't get it! I am going to give you a gross content warning for the rest of this post, so if you continue reading it's at your own risk! Here are some "highlights" from the last 3 days of sickness at our house - they are funny now, but not at the time!
Our Top 5:
5. Kylan walking into our room in the morning only to announce "Goodmorning guys - I poopy on bed" -he wasn't kidding - it was everywhere!
4. Monday night I had finally taken out and folded the last load of puked on/pooped on sheets. Kylan comes into our room after being put to bed with a funny look on his face. I ask him if he's okay, he says "no" but I ignore it thinking he doesn't want to go back to bed. As soon as I lay him down, he throws up EVERYWHERE - washer is back in use constantly for the next 24 hours as we begin round two of the flu! And I believe him now when he says no to being asked if he's okay!
3. After changing a very watery poopy diaper, Kylan escapes from the changing area while I look for where I put his new diaper. He is standing by the "nice and warm" (our fireplace) when I leave the room to get a new one. When I come back he is gone. I call for him and he comes running out of the laundry room. I ask him what he was doing and he says "I poopy on the floor", once again, he is telling the truth!
2. I'm getting Kylan some coke and he comes walking into the kitchen with a funny look on his face once again. He takes his drink, turns and pukes everywhere, then slips in it and hits his head on an open drawer. Oh, and this is right after his 10th change of clothes for the day. Poor kid! However, after this he seems to snap out of it, thank goodness!
1. After puking, having a fever and having diarhea all day he finally gets his appetite back and what does he ask for to eat??? Hotdogs and cheese. Moms reply - ABSOLUTELY NOT!! You can have bread, crackers and pedialite. I let him have a hot dog today!

So that's my top 5 sick moments with Kylan the last few days. I'm just glad it's over and he is better!

No comments: