Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not Better

That's right, it's been almost exactly a week and Kylan is still not better. He has his good moments, like when I reported that he was on the mend, and then just like that he is sick again. I don't think this is normal, so if he is still sick Monday we are going to the doctor. This will be the first time I will have to take him to the doctor because he is sick (made it almost two years). I just feel so bad for him and I want my active healthy little boy back especially before we have another baby. I'm not so worried about the baby coming home to a house with a sick person as I am to leave my little boy for a couple days while he doesn't feel good. So, keep Kylan in your prayers that he will get healthy soon!

1 comment:

Dryden's said...

I am glad you found my blog. It sounds like the flue is keeping you busy. I hope Kylan is feeling better. And I am so excited that you will soon have a little girl in your family. Getting ready for a girl has just been so much fun. Our only problem is trying to come up with a name but I guess we've got a few months so I shouldn't worry too much. I am excited to see pics when your little girl arrives. And I pray that all goes well.