With less than 6 weeks (okay just a couple days, but still less) Tim and I are starting to get very excited about meeting our little girl and letting her meet her brother! I'm to the done-with-being-pregnant stage and after about 3 more weeks, this baby can come anytime (I would say that starting now she can come anytime, but that would be too early for her)! So, here is a little (very little) sampling of some of the fun and very soft things I can't wait to dress her in and snuggle with her in!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Opening his new PJ's Christmas Eve. He was pretty excited to be opening a present, but wasn't too thrilled with the contents. He sure did look cute though!
With Mom in his new jammies.
So happy to get his Robinson's movie. This is his FAVORITE movie. He will watch it over and over again at grandmas and will sit and watch the entire thing. This is also his new pose for every picture, big smile, head to the side.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Monday, December 22, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
1. The Office (so sad there wasn't a new one this week)
2. That 70's Show
4. Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares (even though with all the beeping it's hard to know what he is saying)
5. Project Runway
6. Rock the Reception
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Washed all the newborn baby stuff I have so far and what I am using from Kylan
2. Relaxed after my day of shopping on Wednesday - I know, pretty pathetic, but it's tiring to walk around all day with 20 extra pounds out in front!
3. Took Kylan to the dairy to feed the cows dinner with dad
4. Wrote cards for the people Teri and I visiting teach
5. Watched Cam play basketball
6. Ate breakfast for dinner (my favorite - thanks Teri)
7. Danced with Kylan
8. Gave Kylan lots of kisses and hugs!
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Watching Kylan open his presents on Christmas morning
2. Kade and Leah's wedding
3. Seeing family during Christmas
4. The arrival of our baby girl
5. Eating crab and tri-tip at my parents house tonight
6. Christmas Eve dinner at Sorensen's
7. Not being pregnant in about 7 weeks!
8. Going to bed tonight - and every night!!!
8 things I love about winter (there won't be 8 because I really really HATE winter)
1. The first snow, but then I want it to melt really quickly before I have to drive, walk, or be in it!
3. New Years
4. That's about it! After New Years I just count down the days until Spring!
8 people I tag:
Anyone who wants to do this. I know, it's a copout, but oh well!!!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Kylan's first movie experience. We went to Madagascar II with Grandma, Grandma Adams, Reed and Carissa. Kylan made it through an hour of the movie!
Waiting with Dad, Uncle Gav and Braden to sit on Santa's lap. Neither of them would actually sit on his lap, but they did pose with their dads by him!
The best pic of Kylan with Santa! He wouldn't even give him a high-five, but the next day at church he gave the guy who was in the suit one:)
Our Christmas tree. We decorated it between church and naptime, so Kylan was asleep at this point. He really wasn't too into decorating it, but he loves to look at it and calls it "Ky Ky's Christmas Tree"
Friday, December 12, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Ky's room from the door leading into the living room. Since this room has a door off of the living room we are hoping that most of his toys will stay in here and so far they have.
A very happy and still sleepy boy this morning in his big boy bed!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Believe it or not my remote still works! How boring was life before Kylan!