Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Exersaucer

She thinks everything Kylan does is wonderful and could watch him for hours!

I couldn't resist putting up this one of Ky's cute smile!

I finally got out the exersaucer yesterday and cleaned it all up for Mya. I wasn't sure if she was old enough for it, but she loves it so I think she's okay. Her hands get stuck sometimes, but she really likes being able to stand up and usually screams when I take her out. I'm finding that while Kylan couldn't grow and learn things fast enough for me, Mya seems to be moving along too fast!! I'm afraid to have a third because I'm sure they will grow even faster!

P.S. I have updated the link to Kade's Photos (Lamb Productions). He has started doing photography on the side while going to school, so check out his photos and films, they are pretty good!!!

No comments: