Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What have I started . . .

Yes, he wanted his gun in the picture with him! I took the picture below first, and I wanted another one and he insisted he be shooting ducks in the second one - and before anyone says something about the gun, little boys make EVERYTHING into a gun (sticks, blocks, hangers, etc), so might as well have one, and we have taught him to only shoot animals, no people.

I have started potty training - really potty training. We had a few dry runs before, but since he now tells me when he wants a "bum change" (diaper change), I have decided he can use the toilet. I have been having him run around with nothing on, but he just doesn't go to the bathroom at all - he will hold it for 5 hours and then go as soon as I put his diaper on him to go down for a nap, or to leave the house! So, this morning he didn't want to be naked, so we put underwear on and he has had one accident, but maybe this will work better! Potty training is definitly frustrating, however, seeing him run around in his little boxer briefs just makes me so much happier!

No comments: