Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just a Picture Update

Today is the first day of General Conference, so here is what we are doing:

Tim has the day off (YEA!!!) - he is holding my diet Pepsi so I can take this pic

It just isn't General Conference without a delicious (but fattening) breakfast - this time I made doughnuts. I didn't have anthing small enough to punch a middle hole, so they are just round, but very yummy!!!

I just put Mya down for her morning nap. You know she is really asleep when her hands are above her head. Also, Kylan insisted a few weeks ago that I put her cow in bed with her since he sleeps with his.

Kylan is watching Looney Toons - Walmart had a two disk set of them and it has been awesome. They just don't make cartoons like these anymore

This week Karin was in town, and Michelle was on Spring break/off track so all four of us were able to get together. It was so nice to catch up and just to be able to all be together again! We do this probably once a year thanks to Karin - she is so good about getting us all together! I love you girls!!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

OOOOO! I wish I could have been there, too! Miss all of you ladies! Everyone is just as gorgeous as ever! Love you all! Haley

Karin said...

Your pic turned out better than mine so I'm going to steal it. I'm so glad we could all get together.

Also, who knew you could make donuts? Impressive