Sunday, March 29, 2009

Two Months plus and Other Photos

Well, it has already been two whole months plus since Mya Rae entered the world and I can't even believe it!! It's like she has always been part of the family already. I think we are adjusting well, Kylan has been a slower in adjusting (he's still working on it). Luckily he has never really been mad at Mya, just mom and dad. I can leave her on the bed with him back in our room and come out to the living room to do something, and I know that he won't hurt her. In fact, he likes her to watch his movies with him back there, and thinks that when she moves her arms and legs that she is dancing.
Mya is smiling and laughing and "talking" all the time now. She especially likes to talk to Kylan, dad and her toys. She rolled once, but hasn't again and I'm not sure how much she weighs (she has shots next month, so we will find out), but she has grown a lot and is now in 3-6 month clothing. Her hair has thinned a little, but she still doesn't have a bald spot on the back of her head. Her head is more and more red all the time though, so maybe she will be a red head permanantly, I guess we'll have to wait and see!!! Here are some pics before and after church today!

2 comments:

Lewieville said...

I love that dress Mya has on! its so cute

Grandma N said...

Kass, Thanks for sending me a copy of your email to John. Grandpa and I just LOVED the pics! John sent a couple of really great outfits, as usual! :O