Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Felt like a tag - here it is!

Where would you go on your dream vacation?:Hawaii with my hubby or Disneyland with my little family when they are old enough!
*Is there a food you could eat everyday & never get sick of?: I don't know if it's a food, but diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic
*Where is the person you like?: At work, feeding the cows lunch (as Kylan would say)
*What is your favorite kind of shampoo?: Nioxin - it keeps my hair from falling out after I have a baby
*Describe how you got one of your scars: About 2 weeks after Ky was born I was making scones and one fell in the oil and now I have a nice scar all up my right arm from the oil burns
*Do you wear more blue or green?: blue
*When was the last time you took a shower/bath?: 10am this morning
*What kind of phone do you have?: not sure, but it flips open and it's pink
*Are you closer to your moms side of the family or your dads?: both
*What are you listening to?: the sound of Kylan sleeping, which means peace and quiet!
*What does your favorite blanket look like?: don't have one
*Do you like your eyes?: I like that they are pretty big.
*What is your favorite poptart flavor?: brown sugar and cinnamon, but I don't like them for breakfast - too sweet!
*Do you like ferris wheels?: never been on one - how sad!
*What was your last dream about?: No idea - I think I'm too tired to dream!
*What is the last thing you bought?: cabage salsa from La Fiesta to go with the Chimichanga's that Teri is making for Laine's bday tonight.
*Do you like coffee or tea better?: neither.
*If you had to die all of your hair a different color, what would it be?: blonde - the color I still imagine it being
*Are you wearing pants? If so, where did you get them?: I'm wearing capri's and I got them at JC Penny.
*Can you wink?: yes - I still remember my dad teaching me how during sacrament meeting when I was little.
*What are you doing tomorrow?: Maybe visiting teaching.
*Ever been to a beach?: yep - at least once a week all summer.
*What is your favorite kind of cookie?: it depends on my mood.
*Do you think clowns are at all scary?: yes...they are freaky!
*Would you rather it be hot all the time or cold?: Hot...that means it's summer!
*What does snow remind you of?: going to college in Reno
*Is your computer a laptop or desktop?: Laptop
*Who was the last person you rode in the car with? Tim, Kylan and Mya
*What shoes did you wear today?: my snake print flats (my favorites)
*Are your nails painted?: no
*What's standing in the way of what you want right now? Money of course, actually I'm pretty content!.
*Would you rather go without chocolate or without fast food?: FAST FOOD
*What's your favorite pizza place?: PIZZA BARN!!
*Is there anyone in the room with you?: Yes, my sweet Mya Rae
*Who is your favorite pro football team?: don't have one
*What's your first and middle name together?: ? Kassi Rae
*Current worry/annoyance: the fact that I let my teaching license lapse, and just got it back and haven't been able to sub at all!
*Do you like cats?: no, but I don't really like any animals
*What are your plans for the rest of the day? laundry (I'm almost out of burprags), Laine's bday party and mutual tonight

1 comment:

jamie k said...

yum. am i invited to laine's party? that sounds good. and i LOVE flavored diet coke (lemon, lime, cherry, vanilla...)