Friday, March 6, 2009

New Camera

Tim and I broke down and ordered a new video camera from Costco yesterday. It will be our birthday presents for the year. We have a nice video camera that takes the small tapes, but I lost the battery charger and when I finally got around to finding out how much it would cost to order a new charger I about died! I knew it would be expensive, but not that expensive. So . . . we have been wanting a HDD camera (one that doesn't need tapes or dvds, but records onto an internal memory and then you download the video onto you computer and burn your own dvd's), so we decided to just get one. Costco had one on sale that we liked and it should be here tomorrow or Monday.
I hope we like it!!!!

1 comment:

whitaker said...

let me know how you like it cause brandon and I want to get one but we cant decide what kind to get