Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Post on Kylan

Even though he has been a bit of a terror lately, he does have his sweet moments, so here are a few:

Posing with "baby sister Mya" - he sure loves this "pretty girl" as he calls her and loves to have his picture taken with her. He has also entered the cheesy smile stage!

Helping me make cookies. He loves to help me cook and he loves eating the dough even more!

Playing with Reed while sitting in Mya's chair and sucking on a pacifier. Reed and Carissa came over after school today and he was so excited. If I hadn't been so busy taking advantage of him being occupied so that I could do some cleaning I would've taken some pictures of them playing with him outside. He absolutely loved having them!

NOt the best picture of Mya, she was a little upset, but a cute picture of Carissa, so I had to post it. These two are awesome and will be really good babysitters in a couple more years (actually if Kylan was potty trained I would hire them now, but I don't want to make them change his nasty diapers).
I would type more but Kylan is demanding Mac and Cheese right now, so I better go!

2 comments:

Sariah Hartley said...

He IS really cute...

JRC said...

So cute! I hope Cohen is like that with a 2nd...if I ever get around to it:) I have that same rocker, I love it because Cohen loved it when he was little and now he sits in it to watch tv.