Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kitten Playdate

I looked out the window this morning and saw a big, what I assumed was a barn cat, outside eating our kittens food, so I went out to scare it away. Well, it wasn't a barn cat, but a very nice cat and it had this cute little white kitten with it. A few minutes later another big mamma cat also appeared with a kitten that looks just like ours. It's been funny to watch them, because the mamma cats just sit next to each other and the kittens play. I guess even cats need play dates! And I guess all we had to do was put some food out and the cats would come! I just hope our kitten doesn't run off with them, we are actually starting to really like her! She is now super friendly and sleeps in her little house I got her and and not the engines of our cars! And Kylan wants to name her Astrid like the little girl in "How to Train your Dragon."

No comments: