Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Schank Family Pictures

(l to r: Kade, Leah, Kent, Stacey, Me, Tim, Lacy, Kal, Jessie and Kort. Sitting: Dad with Emmit (3 months), Grandma with Evan (2 years), Mya (19 months) and Kylan(3 years)
Kade took our Schank family pics since everyone was here for Thanksgiving. Here is how they turned out. Not bad for not having too much time to take them and for it being freezing cold outside! I think he did a really good job (as always)!
Evan, Dad, Emmit, Grandma, Mya and Kylan

Kade, Leah, Kent, Stacey, Tim, Me, Lacy, Kal, Jessie and Kort.
Kylan, Grandpa, Emmit, Mya, Grandma and Evan


Some of Kent and Stacey's engagement pics. I think the above one is what they are using on their invitation.











3 comments:

Mary said...

Where are those brick wall pictures taken? It's awesome! Cute family. I like the matchy matchy outfits.

The Fallon Schank's said...

Wow! They are all great!

erin said...

Its apparently been awhile since I've checked blogs but I just had to say I LOVE the picture of your kids!! That is so addorable!!