Monday, March 14, 2011

Conversation with Kylan

Kylan and I were talking while I put him to bed tonight and his missing teeth came up. For those of you who don't know, missing teeth runs in the Sorensen family. Kylan is missing the same two teeth that Tim is and I told him this the other day and he can't get over it. He has a new theory everytime it comes up of why they are missing, so this is how it went tonight:
Kylan: Dad and I are missing two teeth.
Me: yes you are.
Ky: I think someone took them
Me: Oh really
Ky: Yep, someone in the family
Me: No, I don't think anyone in the family took them
Ky: I know, there were baby teeth there and they came out and the tooth fairy left money under my pillow
Me: No, they were never there. Someday when you are older we will get you fake ones like dad's.
Ky: When I'm six
Me: Probably more like when you are 12.
Ky: Oh, I guess that will be okay.
The kid's obsessed. I wonder what theory he will have tomorrow night!

No comments: