Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kylan's 4th Birthday

Things have finally settled down enough that I can catch up on my blogging! First is Ky's 4th birthday! I can't believe I have a big 4 year old and every chance he gets he reminds me that he will be 5 on his next birthday and then he gets to go to kindergarden, which nearly makes me cry, but maybe if he reminds me for a whole year I won't cry when it actually happens! Here on some pics from his special day!Kylan requested chocolate cupcakes for his birthday, and I made these yummy white ones too that my mom makes with raspberry frosting (they are my favorite, and since I did all the work to bring him into the world, I figure it's okay if I also make what I want). Mya snuck into the raspberry ones when no one was looking and helped herself to the tops of 4 of them before the party started!
Present time!

And here are my three cuties playing with one of Ky's presents the day after his birthday. I love how happy Emmit is in this pic!

No comments: