Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feeding Emmit





Kylan has been BEGGING me to let him feed Emmit since he started eating food the end of January. I told him that when Emmit started eating a little better than I would let him. Well, Emmit sits in his bumbo on the island in our kitchen a lot while I am cooking and doing dishes, so one day I turned around and Ky was feeding Emmit and he was doing a great job and Emmit loved that his big brother was feeding him, so until the new-ness wears off (and it will) I am taking full advantage of Kylan liking to feed Emmit! When I took this pic, Kylan actually had his own spoon too, so he would do one bite for Emmit and one bite for him (it's peach yogurt). And just a side note, Emmit is a bottomless pit when it comes to eating food - and not just yogurt, but his vegies too! He also loves to drink water, which comes in very handy when he wants to nurse and Tim has him!

2 comments:

valstevenson said...

this is so cute. I think Emmett is so cute. Fun kids!!

The Fallon Schank's said...

Too cute! ('Way to go, Kylan!)