Tuesday, October 23, 2007

(EARLY) Christmas Time



I'm sure that you have noticed that I have already changed to a Christmas theme. I know it is early and I apologize to all of those who (like me usually) hate how Christmas seems to start earlier and earlier every year, but I do have a couple reasons for this early change:
1. It takes me a LONG time to get my header the right size, shape etc, so I wanted to use it longer
2. Since Carly leaves on her mission this week, we are having a "fake" holiday season for her. We had Thanksgiving yesterday and we are playing games, listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies tonight, so I am in the mood.
So, enjoy and forgive me for being so premature with the Christmas stuff! By the way, above are pics of last night with the Sorensen Fam. The Top one is Grandpa Brett, Ky and Carly, Next is Bradon with his fly swatters, and last is Carly and Ky.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a fun time for your family! You guys really know how to do it up right...Carly is a lucky and blessed girl!