Thursday, October 4, 2007

Splishin' and a Splashin'



Splishing and a splashing from Kassi Sorensen on Vimeo.
I took some fun video of Ky in the bath this morning. I hope no one is offended by a nudey baby bum! He loves to splash in the tub. Notice his fun toys and what he would prefer to do. I also put a pic of him sitting up and doing his "snuffy nose" and a pic of laying and doing it. My brothers will appreciate that! And yes Kal, he makes all the same noises, only louder (as you heard on the phone) and his going to sleep noise is always the background to our sacrament meeting because it seems that no matter where you take him in the church you can still hear him in the chapel!







4 comments:

Kim said...

Way cute, and were people offended so you took off the video? I want to see his cute baby bum! he is way too cute.

Kassi said...

I had some trouble with posting the video, but I think that it's working now!

Kim said...

There is still something that reminds me of Wyatt - especially when he was making his noises! He is so cute - you just want to hug and squeeze him!

Karin said...

I think it's too funny how he's all serious when he's splashing and then looks up with that huge smile. Cuteness