Thursday, October 18, 2007

Homecoming Football Game, 7 Months old, and 3 Year Anniversary

Yeah! I finally have pictures again! I no longer have my fancy background though. Something about it was messing my blogger up (I don't know how to explain it better because frankly, I don't get it!)

First, Fallon won their homecoming game against Spanish Springs, who has a pretty decent record this year. Billy got his first touchdown on the varsity team and he also won homecoming king (he was way more excited about the touchdown. He didn't even go to the homecoming dance after the game). He is number 80 if you can find him in the line of seniors.

Kylan turned 7 months old and had his 7 month appointment (should have been six month, but due to some delays with his 4 month shots we had to wait until he was 7 months). He is now 19lbs 7oz and 27 1/8 inch long/tall. He has started clapping and trying to pull himself up to standing by everything, but the only things he has been able to do it by so far are on his dad when he is laying on the ground with him and in his crib. Now when he doesn't want to sleep he stands at the end of his crib that's by the door and cries "MaMaMa...". He also sits by himself and can get into sitting position by himself. I can't believe how much he has learned in just the last few weeks! The pics above are of he and Carissa at Reed's flag football game and him kneeling in his crib. I haven't gotten a pic of him standing yet, and don't worry I have lowered his crib since this pic!

And last but not least, Tim and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary this week. My parents volunteered to watch Kylan over night for us (I guess having a baby one night is exciting) and we got a room in Reno and spent some baby free time together. It was very nice to be able to just get out of the car and walk in somewhere without having to get the diaper bag out, get Kylan out of his seat, pull the stroller out, etc. However, by the time we got home the next day we were both missing him a lot!
Hopefully I will be able to add some pics soon and a video of the clapping!

4 comments:

Montserrat said...

Wow, Ky is bigger than Ira now! I think Ira's only 18 lbs.

Happy Anniversary!

Kim said...

Congrats on 3 years - enjoy baby free time when it is pretty easy to have baby free time (overnight anyway. . .) I am still looking forward to that since we have had Wyatt. Ky is so big and so cute!

Heidi said...

Hi, Kassi...this is Heidi Heywood Higley...just surfing the Sorensen Blogs...

As I read about baby-free time, I couldn't help but think about the time I only had to get one kid out of the car and then back into it! What a glorious time that was! ;-) So, enjoy that baby-free time and the only one child time while it lasts! Congratulations on three years!

Alisha said...

i totally know what you mean. when we leave jill with family i'm so excited, then i just miss her terribly. it's so funny.
ky will amaze you in the next few months with what he'll learn. congrats.