Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Husband . . .

My husband...
What is his name? Timothy Brett Sorensen
How long have you been together? Since November 1999
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? That depends - right now him, when I'm pregnant and not wanting to lose weight, me.
Who said I love you first? He did in a note he gave me in high school
Who is taller? Tim
Who sings better? We're both pretty tone deaf, but in my head I sing better!
Who is smarter? I think we're both equally smart, although he was too cool in high school to take the "smart" classes
Whose temper is worse? Mine.
Who does the laundry? I wash our normal clothes, he washes his own barn clothes
Who does the dishes? I do most of the time, but he always seems to know when I can't handle doing them and picks up the slack.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? He does, I can't start the lawn mower, I've tried!
Who cooks dinner? I do because I love to cook.
Who drives when you are together? I do most of the driving - Tim says he drives all day at the dairy and plus I have pretty bad motion sickness, and driving helps me not to get sick as much.
Who is more stubborn? hmmm. I think we can both be pretty stubborn at times.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Tim probably (maybe I am more stubborn)
Whose parents do you see the most? Both - they both live in the same town and so we see our parents very often which we love!
Who kissed who first? Tim and then he said that we should just be friends - that didn't last long though!
Who asked who out? We both decided to go to our Junior prom together, but that was the first time we held hands in public, so we consider it our first date.
Who proposed? Tim, but we had set the date at least a week before the official proposal
Who is more sensitive? Tim, although I do cry easier (thanks dad), but he is way more sensitive and romantic!
Who has more friends? Tim - he is way more outgoing, most all my friends are family.
Who has more siblings? Tim - 3 sisters and 3 brothers. I have 4 brothers.
Who wears the pants in the family? I'd like to think I am in one pant leg and he is in the other. They're big pants.
I tag everyone in my friends and family list! I thought this was a fun one for learning more about everyone! Plus it was fun to reminisce!

1 comment:

Rob said...

Sorry to also reminisce back ten years ago. only Tim will understand what I am talking about. But it was about ten years ago when our freshman football team was called into the weight room for a meeting. then dialog went something like this:
Coach: I am ashamed...(lick lips like there is peanut butter stuck there)...I am ashamed at this team. (more licking of lips)Troy, I don't want you hangin' out with those kids...(licking of lips)
Troy: My mama told me I could hang out with whoever I want.
Coach: Troy, (licking of lips) I don't care what your mama said, I don't want you hangin out with those kids...(licking of lips).

Sorry to everyone else, but I was thinking about this at work today, and I kept laughing out loud to myself, and I had to say this to Tim. oh man, good times.