Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 25th Birthday!

Today is Tim's Birthday! Yes, he has to share it with Pioneer Day (those of you not LDS may not know this holiday, but it is one in our church)

I stole this idea from Dan and Kristin, I thought it was great! So, here are the 25 th reasons I love about Tim:

1. His sense of humor

2. His patience with me (and he really needs it sometimes)

3. How much he loves our little boy and the new one on the way!

4. How hard he works for us

5. His love of the gospel and how he is always pushing himself and me to do better

6. His love of his family

7. His love of my family

8. How much he laughs while watching America's Funniest Home Videos

9. How much he hates reality TV - that is except for COPS

10. His hugs - he is the best hugger ever, just ask anyone in his family

11. How he always hugs me when I am mad at him and makes it so I can't be mad anymore!

12. Spooning

13. His crazy hair - as soon as it starts growing out it just has a mind of its own!

14. Because of how much Kylan loves him - as soon as he hears him coming in the house he runs and hugs him!

15. What a great husband he is

16. His forgetfulness - it always cracks me up!

17. How handsome he is

18. His green eyes

19. How tan he is - he makes me look like an albino, I just hope our kids get his skin

20. How cold his hands get when he is getting ready to play a sport or is really into a good game on TV

21. His fashion sense - lets just say he has decided that whatever I tell him to wear he will wear

22. His love of basketball shorts - when you ask him what clothes he needs that's what he will say, even though he has 10 pairs at least

23. How much he loves being a dairyman

24. Because he lets me drive - everywhere! He says he drives enough during the day and it keeps me from getting car sick!

25. Because he loves me!

Well, I could keep going, but that will have to wait for next year! Happy Birthday Timmy! We Love you!!

3 comments:

jamie k said...

kassi - andy DIES LAUGHING every time he watches funniest home videos...it's nice to know that someone else thinks it's so funny too. i laugh more at andy laughing than at the actual tv show. similar senses (?) of humor between the two i guess.

zippy said...

Happy 25th Tim! What a fun post Kassi. : )

The Jeffs Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tim! What a sweet tribute to him. Just wanted to let you know that we just set our blog to private and I don't have your email to invite you to view it. Please email me at kelli.jeffs@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. Thanks!