Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Reunion Continued

Last weekend was a ton of fun and very tiring! I tried to get pics of everything, but sometimes my camera just wasn't very accessable. So here is the recap:
Friday we went to the lake (no pics) and then had a BBQ with just the John Sorensen Family at Marty and Brian's (pics)

Kylan kissing "Eeah" (Leah) - the poor girl is malled by him everytime he see's her!



Everyone at the BBQ - there were about 80 from our family there, so when you think that there were two more groups of about that size, that's how many people were at Lattin's on Saturday night:

Our dairy bought this for the reunion. The kids LOVE it! Kylan just plays in the pool part, and then has to have help going down the slide, but it has been so much fun the last week! We set it up at Lattins, and it was a big hit! In the pic are Ashley going down the big slide, Kailyn (sp) being squirted in the face by Bradon, Landon, Kylan and Coralee.

They also had a couple bouncy houses, so once we were done with the waterslides, Kylan lived in these. He would just bend his knees up and down and laugh because he thought he was jumping!

It was either playing in the dirt, or eating ice out of the cooler when the bouncy houses were taken down, I opted for the ice, much cleaner. I will try to put the video on, but they had some dancing going on and Kylan loved it! Thanks Aunt Tonya for taking him out on the dance floor, it was the highlight of his weekend I'm sure!


Just a cute pic of Leah asleep on her mom

Another cute pic of Leah. She is so stinkin' cute! I can see why Kylan loves to kiss her so much, who wouldn't!

Rachel had taught Landon and Coralee about whales in pre-school, so she, Landon and Cora, Grandpa and Grandma, Bill and Cameron all went to Sea World on Monday night and came home Tuesday night. Rayanne and I watched Braylon on Tuesday while Tonya was at work. Here are Braylon and Kylan eating an afternoon snack like big boys at the table. They had a blast together!

And here is my baby bump. This developed pretty much the day I found out I was pregnant - the doctor says since it hasn't been that long ago that I had Ky my body still remembers well what it has to do to be pregnant, so lucky me I am showing early! I just hope this doesn't mean I will be bigger this time around - I couldn't imagine being bigger than I was with Kylan!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Oh! Look at your tummy! So cute! It looks like you had a fun (exhausting)week!