Monday, July 7, 2008

Some Pictures


Kylan LOVES watermelon! He ate 7 slices the day I took this picture. Needless to say, I am keeping lots of watermelon on hand for him!

All the Sorensen cousin's. We took this pic the night before Rachel left. Miraculously they sat like this long enough to snap a few pics. The only way I could get Ky to sit was to let him sit by Leah. (L to R: Braden almost 2, Braylon 18months, Coralee 4 1/2, Leah 5wks, Kylan 15months, Landon 3 1/2)

Kylan enjoying the water in the waterslide Grandma bought.

Kylan at the lake. I was horrible at taking pictures this 4th of July. I only have pictures from one day at the lake! On the fourth, Tim had the day off so he went with us to lake with my family. That night we had a BBQ at Brett and Teri's and then our own fireworks. On the 5th Kylan and I were at the lake again! It was a fun couple of days, but very tiring!

We also had Leah's blessing yesterday, which I of course once again forgot my camera for. She looked beautiful in her blessing dress! It was a wonderful blessing!

Also, for those of you who don't know, someone from Fallon is going to the Olympics this year - Aarik Wilson who was Tim and my age in school, took first in the triple jump trials yesterday and is going to Beijing! We are so excited for him! It is even more fun to watch them when you know someone, we just hope that the jumping gets more coverage during the actual games then it did during the trials! He is ranked 4th in the world, so depending on how things go, he could win a medal!

1 comment:

JRC said...

I ended up going to Fallon last min for the 4th of July, its too bad we didn't cross paths because I too was out at the lake for the 4th and 5th. And I totally agree on the trials coverage for Aarik, seriously you saw 5 seconds, you hardly knew what was going on but I got online and read more about it. Yea for him!