Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Update

I had a doctors appointment today. Everything looks good. I hold my breath everytime they take my blood pressure after Kylan's pregnancy, but it was still good today, a little higher than last time, but good. It was confirmed today that she is really low when the nurse was looking for the heart beat. She agreed that I was carrying her very low while she was looking for it! The doctor said my ultrasound gave me a due date of February 4th (yea), so he moved my date back to the 7th which was my very first due date, not that the baby will come then, but it will still be nice at the end. I figure it means another big baby, but that's okay. There was a tiny baby in the waiting room today, she was 4lbs at birth, and it made me grateful for my healthy 8lb 5oz little boy. A "father" also sat near me today (I say father because they are probably high school age or maybe a little older) and he smelt like alcohol and smoke so badly I could hardly stand it, but it made me very grateful for a wonderful and supportive husband/father, and that having children is joyful for us, not an upsetting thing that we have to deal with.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Yes I remember who you are. It is nice to hear from you and from someone from home. Anyway, thanks for the tip, I'll try it. So that is great you are having another baby and a girl that all the better. I am sure you and your mom are going to have a lot of fun with her. Oh and I saw that you are going to name her Rae for the middle name. Its funny because we only have a girl name picked out, Adeleah Rae. Anyway, glad all is going good with your pregnancy and take care.

Niki said...

I didn't realize you were pregnant again- Congrats!!! That is so exciting!