Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Girls

We are pretty excited to be having a girl, as is everyone it seems like! All of Tim's family and all of my family were pretty excited, since we are beating the odds in my family especially! We are also excited to be following Gavin and Rayanne again, so we will have little girls about 9 months apart. It has been so much fun to have Braden and Kylan 8 months apart since they are best friends!
The ultrasound was fun, Kylan was so excited that my belly was hanging out he kept telling my mom and the technician that that was his baby. I think he was just excited I was allowing my belly to be out in front of other people since he knows he isn't allowed to pull my shirt up if anyone else is around. He also insisted on laying on dad's lap like I was laying down. I was a little disappointed in the pics from the ultrasound, they are really grainy and hard to see. Kylan's were so clear plus we got a few 3D ones, but at least we could see it was a girl for sure, she seemed to be in the perfect position! So of course afterwards we had to go and buy something pink, thus the little shoes at the top of this. I also had to put up a picture of my little boy and how cute he is watching Winnie the Pooh in Tim and my bed, which he would do all day if I let him! Thanks for all the comments, we love them!

P.S. No names yet, but Tim and I don't like to decide the final name until we see the baby. We do know her middle name will be Rae. It's my middle name and 2 out of my 3 girl cousins on my dad's side have it as well as my grandma Schank, so that will be the middle name.

4 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

I love your post! I am so excited about your little girl too. But I would have been the same with a boy. I just want to go out and buy baby clothes!
Hope all is well.

DK Johnston said...

YEAH! It's nice to get one of each right off. I am so excited for you. You will have so much fun accessorizing her:)

Camille said...

Congratulations! A little girl, how exciting! Let the shopping begin!

Jill said...

Kassi,
Hey it's your long lost-Tahoe-family reunion cousin Jill. Kelli told me what you've been up to and I decided to check out your blog! Your little guy is adorable!!! And congrats on having a girl! Girls are so fun to dress up!!! I am sure your mom and Grandma will go crazy buying fun things for her! Congrats and best wishes!