Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween, Prego pics and Early Christmas!!

Kylan finally has a halloween costume. Until a couple days ago, he just wasn't going to have one because I hadn't found one and I am not a big Halloween person, so I figured he doesn't know and he can just wear his halloween shirt my mom got him, it's not like we are taking him trick-or-treating. Uncle Derild and Aunt Lynne saved him though and brought over all of their old costumes, which were a lot of my families old costumes from when we were little (Kal, does this look familiar). So, he is a dinosaur (there's a tail in the back) and I will get better pics tonight hopefully at my parents ward truck or treat.

I also decided to take another pregnancy picture today to show how much I have grown since my last one. This baby is growing daily! Tim couldn't believe how much further my belly is sticking out when he got home Sunday.

And lastly, Tim and I have gotten two early Christmas presents. First, a ventless gas fireplace from my parents. It will hopefully be ready to go in the next few weeks and we are way excited! It should heat our whole house, so that will be awesome! The second one we got today, a new washer!!! Our stackable died about a year ago, so we put in the side by side that I had from college (the dryer had to go in the garage). Well, apparently the last time we moved them, we broke whatever is in the washer that keeps the basket stabalized and so my washer has been slowly falling apart, and by falling apart I mean losing screws, the sides coming off, the top no longer attached to the bottom falling apart! Needless to say, I am so excited especially since we got an awesome washer at an even more awesome price! Yea for early Christmas presents!!!





4 comments:

DK Johnston said...

you are so cute pregnant. congrats on the new washer!

Alisha said...

LOVE that prego belly. you look great.

The Jeffs Family said...

You look great! Glad to hear you survived the hunting trip. Have a great Halloween and tell the fam hi!

Abe n Linz said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how much older Kylan looks already! He's going to be so big next time we see him.