Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

Kade did our yearly family pics for us again and he did an amazing job! We love them!!!
*** Here is my business pitch for my brother - He is trying to start a photography business on the side and will be living in Fallon until January. He does a great job and since he is just starting pretty cheap, so if you need photos contact me and I will let you know what his pricing is and get you in touch with him if you want***
Here are some of our favorites.










3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the one with Emmit in the tire! I'm stealing that idea. Do you think Rob would fit? Jk. They look great.

The Fallon Schank's said...

They're beautiful!

Davis and Laura said...

Love these!!! I love the bold colors. Man, wish we lived out there---I would jump on this. We are in of photographer! Great job..and your kids are the cutest!