Thursday, October 7, 2010

Two Months Old

Here is my big 2 month old. I can't even believe that it has been two months! As a special present to his mom for being one day shy of 2 months Emmit slept all night last night for the first time! He has been only getting up once, and for some reason 2 months seems to be the magic age for all my kids to decide it's okay to sleep the whole night! Anyway, he is crying, Mya is driving me crazy and it's almost bedtime so here are his stats from his appointment today:
Weight: 12lbs 1oz 60th%
Length: 22 1/2 inches 25th%
Head (I don't know the cm's) 50th%
We watched Logan last night while his mom played volleyball and so here are the three cousin's in the bath together! They had a great time!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

i am dying over the pic of your kiddos at the header. love it.