Friday, October 29, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Brett and Cam's pirate ship and according to Brett the best pumpkin ever carved!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Once you download the book maker and connect it to your blog and then choose which entries to include you can customize each page. You have unlimited photo and are charged by how many pages long your book ends up being. Plus, they store the books online for you, so if something happens to your book you can order another one down the road!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
- LOVES anything that has to do with hunting! He turns my couch or storage otteman into a blind daily. He even has make-believe hunting buddies and a make-believe dog (Maxi) and he yells "Take "em boys" when the birds come in and instructs Maxi to go get the birds and then tells him "good boy".
- He is into the old cartoons on the Boomerang station and refers to them as "the other" cartoons.
- When he really wants me to do something for him he asks if I will "make him a favor" (I ask him if he will do me a favor when I need him to get me something for Emmit)
- He still goes to work every morning, which means putting on his rubber boots and going out into the front yard. He tells me that when he gets big and strong like his dad then he will go "breath" the cows with the "pokey" things.
- He tells me all the time that grandpa (donald) is a bad shot, but that grandpa says "crappy shot", but we don't say crappy, we say bad (I think it's his way of saying crappy without getting in trouble)
- In his prayers at night lately he has been blessing his future . . . don't know where he got that one!
- Is loving that she is sleeping in a big girl bed and can get out of bed on her own in the mornig and at nap time! and I love it too because I don't have to go upstairs and get her!
- Loves to play tractors with Kylan
- Loves the Little Mermaid and calls it the "pretty" movie
- She LOVES new clothes and shoes and makes me put them on her immediately!
- I painted her toes for the first time recently and she LOVED it and showed everyone!
- Just learned how to jump and does it all the time, especially if she is dancing!
- Isn't very free with her kisses, but will all of a sudden come up to us and give us a bunch!
- Yesterday I was doing something and my hair was in my eyes and she came up and brushed it to the side for me like I do to hers all the time!
- Smiles and laughs when I change his poopy diapers
- Smiles and laughs at Kylan all the time - Kyky is definitly his favorite
- Gets a little nervious when Mya gets too close - she doesn't intentionally hurt him, but isn't very careful around him!
- Loves his mom! If he hears my voice he immediatly tries to find me!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Kylan helped me make the cream cheese frosting and when I told him he couldn't taste it anymore or he would get sick he told me he was three so he needed to take three more bites (we tell him this when he hasn't eaten enough at a meal, smart kid has learned to use it against us).
He didn't get to enjoy the yummieness but I had to include some cute pics of our 8 week old Emmit. He is smiling now and even laughs once in a while (especially at his big brother). He loves to play with this toy and his floor mat and can hit the toys after lots of concentration and determination. Best of all, he only gets up once in the night now and the time he is awake is getting shorter and shorter each night so I'm sure sleeping the night is just around the corner! He also can put himself to sleep and sometimes prefers it over me rocking him! He is such a good baby, we are so blessed!