Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bath Time

Mya absolutely loves her baths! I think she likes them much more than Kylan did at this age. After she gets up in the morning, and eats she usually plays for a bit and then gets tired again, so as soon as she starts acting tired I take her back to my room and lay her on the bed, then go in to start her bath and as soon as she hears the water she cheers right up, squeals the whole time I am taking off her clothes and loves to splash and squeal during her whole bath. The video is of the end of her bath, so she had settled down quite a bit, but she still squeals a couple times and kicks a bit!

Here are Mya's new things she is doing at 4 months old:

Can grab and play with toys

instead of just standing in her exersaucer, she tries to play with the toys like Kylan does

Is trying to roll from her back to her front

Can scoot around on her back a little bit

Doesn't wake up crying anymore, but talks and laughs to let me know she is awake

Is eating cereal

Opens her mouth when you go to kiss her (maybe the beginning of kissing on her own)

Squeals and laughs all the time!

I love this little girl and I love watching her personality develop every day!!!

No comments: