Saturday, May 16, 2009

This and That

I wasn't sure what to title this, because it's probably just going to be me rambling. I haven't updated in a long time for me for many reasons. One, I have no new pics. Every day I think to myself "I need to take pictures today of the kids playing" and every day I forget. Second I am extremely tired lately, as tired as I was when Mya first came home and I can't figure out why really (if anyone suggests I am pregnant I will hit you). Mya has been getting up really early and then by the time she goes back to sleep, Kylan is awake, but still I am getting 7 hours or more a night, so it is a mystery! There are other reasons, but I can't really think of them.
Anyway, I found these comics on someones blog who I am not mentioning their name, because I remember them from the University Ward in Reno, but I doubt they remember me and so I kind of blog stock them, but they dislike breast feeding like I do, and only do it because it is good for the baby. I thought these were funny, so enjoy!

P.S. Mya has been eating cereal the last week or so and loves it. She now eats it two to three times a day and will heat two helpings of it before bed. I try to spoon feed her once a day so she learns, but the other times I usually use the feeder bottle - it's just too convenient!!!

2 comments:

Norby Family said...

I'm pretty certain that Jamie remembers you, you were our visiting teacher for a bit. She probably secretly blog stalks you too =)

Kim said...

The cartoons crack me up - I need to get on this nursing thing so that I can start working out again!