Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bed Time



I love bedtime! I especially love when it is my bedtime! This is how I found my kids tonight when it was time for bed. While I was getting Kylan ready Mya started crying, and then she stopped, so i assumed she was still playing because she will do that sometimes. However when I finally made it back to the living room, she was sound asleep, with her cow in her bouncer. The other pic is of Kylan watching spongebob on our bed. He isn't a big fan, but the selection of cartoons at night is limited, so it had to do! I also love how he lays on our bed to watch tv just like Tim does. He may look more like my family, but he does everything just like his dad! I love these two kids!

3 comments:

Grandma N said...

Poor Sissy-Poo...she's smothering in her cow!!! One of the grandma's or Aunt Lynnie needed to be there to save her! ;O
Kylan looks SO COOL!!! :)
Love all you guys!
Grandma N

Norlene Adams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma N said...

Sorry Kass...that was me who deleted. Wanted Grandma N on it, is all! :(

Comment:
POOR GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Grandma N