Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thank You Aunt Rayanne!

I wish I had taken pictures of the two cute boys in their undies playing in my backyard, but I took the freedom of Kylan having a playmate and Mya sleeping to get showered and all ready for the day. I did take a picture of Mya and her cow though. Rayanne has gotten these cows for Braden, Leah, Ky and Mya when they were born and I don't know about her kids, but they are my kids favorites!!! In fact Ky's has been washed and used so much that it isn't even recognizable as the same cow, and he doesn't like any other stuffed animals! Mya's is quickly becoming her favorite. She snuggles it while falling asleep and sucks on its tail, ear, foot, whatever she can grab! When I got her from her nap a few minutes ago she had pulled it on top of her and was snuggling it and playing with it, so THANK YOU Aunt Rayanne for finding the perfect toy for both my kids, they love them!!!
P.S. for anyone who knows Sheri Faught and wants to keep updated on her, I have added a link to her flog in my friends and family list - check it out and leave her some words of encouragement!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Rayanne is such a sweetheart. Can I put an order in for one of those cows some day?

Grandma Adams said...

Kass...Thank you for spelling Sheri's name correctly - you would think I could have noticed that I had it wrong (the school teacher in me must be totally gone)! If I remember right, her name was spelled wrong in our first RS phone book, and I have never picked up on the right spelling!
Love,
Grandma

Grandma Adams said...

PS Mya looks absolutely adorable in these pictures - so do you!!! ;O
Grandma

Grandma Adams said...

Kylan...I can't believe Grandma left you out - you look adorable too...your smile is too cute!!!
Love,
Grandma Adams

The Sorensens said...

You are welcome! I'm glad your kids love the cows so much. And Mary, I'll find one for you some day.