Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Tooth!!

No, not Mya (we still have a good year if she follows after Kylan), but Kylan is getting a new tooth! This will be number 10! He now has four mollars, his two front teeth and 4 bottom teeth. It's been at least 4 months since Ky has sprouted a new tooth, and although missing teeth runs in Tim's family (he is missing 2), Kylan is still missing A LOT of teeth! Maybe by the time he is in kindergarten he will have them all!!!
P.S. Tim and I were both slow at getting teeth. Tim was about a year, and I was 18 months. That's right, I was potty trained, speaking in complete setences, but still gumming my food!! However, I have heard the longer it takes to get them, the stronger they are and I have never had a cavity and Tim has only had one and we are not anal teeth cleaning people, so it may be true!

1 comment:

Kade & Jess said...

Thank you so much for the outfits! So cute and so thoughtful!