Saturday, April 2, 2011

Funny Kids!

Kylan has said some funny things lately that I want to get written down before I forget. He has been kind of obsessed with getting married since Kent and Stacey's wedding:



  • One day he told me that when he got bigger like dad then he was going to marry me in the temple. I asked him what dad would do without me and he said, don't worry mom, he'll marry My-My girl! Now he says he is going to marry Stacey, but a different Stacey, not Kent's!

  • He asked me awhile ago when he could have a girlfriend and I told him after his mission. He then asked if he could marry his girlfriend after his mission and I told him yes, but only if she likes me. Now he always tells me, "I have to ask my girlfriend if she likes you and if she doesn't then I won't marry her, but if she does then I can marry her." (we have this conversation daily, and it gets longer each time)

  • Yesterday this same conversation happened, then I added that when he is married he can have his own kids (which he was very excited about), and then I get to be the grandma (he added that I would be a fun grandma, so I must not be as mean of a mom as I think I am), and then he asked if he gets to live in his own house and I told him yes. He was so excited, but then he said "But mom, won't you miss me?" and I said of course! Melts my heart!

  • Kylan asked me the other day if he will wear his black clothes (suite) when he gets married. Made me laugh since technically he will be wearing white!

  • Kylan's new favorite song is Time of my Life by Black Eyed Peas and he can sing the entire thing! He even sang if for Aunt Leah when she came and got him yesterday.

  • One day Tim came out in a sweater that I said was out of style. We were arguing over this half jokinly but Kylan thought I was being mean. He followed his dad back into the closet and asked him why I didn't like his brown sweater. Tim told him to ask me so he came out with his hands on his hips and asked me and I told him then he told me I was mean to his dad and not to talk to him like that and to stop doing things I know I shouldn't do. We were cracking up because it was all stuff I tell Kylan!

Mya is talking more and more all the time! The things she says are so funny!



  • She LOVES toy story and Teri and Brett got her little Woody, Jessie and Buzz toys for Christmas that she plays with daily. They talk and her favorite thing that Jessie says is "Yee Haw Cow Boy" which is Mya talk is "He Haw Dough Boy" and is so cute!

  • She says Emmit "Memmit"

  • She LOVES Kylan and Evan. The other day while Evan was here playing I put her down for a nap and then while she was asleep my mom came and took the two boys. While she was coming down the stairs when she woke up she asked "Mom, where are the boys?" Needless to say she was not happy when they were at grandma's without her!

  • When shopping in Reno one day we ran into Kade and Evan in JC Penny. She jumped out of the stoller, ran to him and nearly knocked him over hugging him! When we left she cried for about 5 minutes for Evan!

  • She loves everything princess and noticed the one pic from Tim and my wedding that we have up. She was so excited and kept saying "Momma a princess!"

  • She is starting to learn the lyrics to songs, so mid song she will all of a sudden belt out one or two words from the back seat - makes me laugh everytime!

  • She yells at Max everytime he barks when she is outside and she calls him "Maxi Boy"

Emmit:



  • Still HATES belly time and rolling over, but mean mom is making him do it anyway, so now he actually handles it pretty good and is really good at going backwards, so then he gets upset when he realizes he is getting further away from his toys.

  • He is trying to pull himself up on things and he can walk his exersaucer now - maybe he will skip crawling and go right to walking!

  • He blew raspberries on his dad's belly today and was so proud of himself!

  • He had me all to himself yesterday afternoon and he loved it! he just kept hugging me and kissing me!

  • He still smiles constantly and at everyone!

  • He loves his brother and sister so much!

  • He loves to be upside down!

No comments: